GRADES 6-8: CREATE & DISPLAY PROGRAMS
Give your students an in-depth experience and show off their amazing work!
These multi-day programs are custom-designed and may include both on- and off-site experiences. Students gain a deeper understanding as they dive further into content & the creative process. All art materials provided.
At the culmination of “CREATE & DISPLAY” Programs, museum educators mount a display in your school building of student artwork created during the program…maximizing the impact!
- Monday through Friday
- Times and number of classes are flexible
- 40 minute (one class period) sessions
Fees include museum educator instruction, art materials, and custom display of all student artwork created in your school building.
- Total fees determined by length of program (ex: 2 days or 3 days).
- $225 per class per day, 5 classes or more: $200 per class per day
- $175 per class per day, 5 classes or more: $150 per class per day (*Township of Huntington Schools)
* Reduced fees apply to public and private schools located in the Township of Huntington. Eight school districts qualify (as well as private schools located with the Township): Cold Spring Harbor, Commack, Elwood, Half Hollow Hills, Harborfields, Huntington, Northport-East Northport, South Huntington.