Through the generosity of business partners, the Museum presents exhibitions and educational programs that engage tens of thousands of adults and children each year. Partnership benefits are strategically tailored to heighten a company’s brand and meet philanthropic objectives.
The Heckscher Museum provides a dynamic schedule of changing exhibitions. Each exhibition is on view for approximately three months and attracts thousands of visitors.
Education and Public Programs Partnership
Stimulating educational experiences for students and a robust series of public programs for all ages are presented throughout the year. Grades K-12 programs, reaching more than 8,000 Long Island students each year, meet the New York State Learning Standards for the Arts.
Special Events Partnership
The annual Celebrate Achievement Benefit honors individuals and businesses for significant contributions to the arts and culture on Long Island. The annual Art in Bloom weekend pairs fine art and floral interpretations created by local garden clubs. Proceeds support the Museum’s exhibitions and educational programs.
The Heckscher Museum offers Business Memberships that entitle your company to a full suite of benefits for one year (renewable annually). Join today to allow your employees and clients to enjoy this Long Island cultural treasure. View a complete list of available Business Membership levels and associated benefits below.
Benefits for two cardholders. Membership card offers unlimited free admission for two adults and accompanying children under the age of 18
- Free or discounted fees for in-person and virtual programs
- Invitations to exhibition receptions and members-only events
- Free passes to art shows and fairs including The Armory Show
- Subscription to the Museum’s quarterly magazine
- Listing as a Business Member in the donor recognition section of the spring issue of the Museum magazine
- Complimentary copy of a Museum catalog
- 5 guest passes (each pass admits two adults) to distribute to employees or clients
- Enrollment in the NARM (North American Reciprocal Museum) program. Members with the NARM benefit enjoy exclusive reciprocal benefits at more than 1,100 participating arts, cultural, and historical institutions, including botanical gardens, science and technology centers, and children’s museums. Enjoy free admission and more! Learn more at narmassociation.org.
All of the benefits of the Patron Business Membership plus:
- 10 additional guest passes (each pass admits two adults) to distribute to employees or clients (15 in total)
- Exclusive invitations to Major Donor receptions, private tours, and other special events
All of the benefits of the AHS Benefactor Business Membership plus:
- One Fellow Gift Membership ($175 value) to gift to a client or friend
- Logo with link to your website on the Museum’s Business Partnerships webpage
For additional information about opportunities, contact Development@Heckscher.org