LIBRARY PASS PROGRAM
Patrons of participating libraries with current memberships are invited to enjoy free admission by presenting a valid library card! The Museum is pleased to extend this special courtesy from October 17, 2020 through July 25, 2021. When booking your visit, select your local library. Then show your library card during check-in at the Museum and enjoy!
BOOK NOW! or call 631.380.3230 today and be sure to select your local library. Then show your library card during check-in at the Museum, and enjoy!
See the list of currently participating libraries below.
CURRENTLY PARTICIPATING LIBRARIES
- Amityville Public Library
- Bayport-Blue Point Public Library
- Brentwood Public Library
- The Bryant Library
- Center Moriches Library
- Commack Public Library
- Connetquot Public Library
- Copiague Memorial Public Library
- Elmont Public Library
- Emma S. Clark Memorial Library
- Farmingdale Public Library
- Floral Park Public Library
- Glen Cove Public Library
- Half Hollow Hills Community Library
- Harborfields Public Library
- Henry Waldinger Memorial Library
- Hicksville Public Library
- Huntington Public Library
- Jericho Public Library
- Levittown Public Library
- Locust Valley Library
- Longwood Public Library
- Manhasset Public Library
- Mattituck-Laurel Library
- Middle Country Public Library
- North Bellmore Public Library
- North Shore Public Library
- Northport-East Northport Public Library
- Oceanside Library
- Oyster Bay-East Norwich Public Library
- Patchogue-Medford Library
- Plainedge Public Library
- Plainview-Old Bethpage Public Library
- Port Washington Public Library
- Roosevelt Public Library
- Sachem Public Library
- Shelter Rock Public Library
- South Country Library
- Southold Free Library
- Syosset Public Library
- Wantagh Public Library
A Heckscher Museum of Art annual membership through the Museum Library Pass Program provides library patrons with free, unlimited access to educational exhibitions for all ages. Pass provides general admission to the Museum for 2 adults and accompanying children 18 years and younger.
BENEFITS TO YOUR LIBRARY:
- The program allows your library to extend the range of cultural programming offered to your community and provides the opportunity for patrons to experience exceptional exhibitions free of charge.
- Patrons and library staff get to experience great art right here on Long Island for free.
- $250 annually
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Contact Caitlynn Schare, Development Manager at email@example.com
Complete form below or Print & Mail.